Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#301 [url]

Jan 28 17 4:06 PM

rpggamer91 wrote:
INO PIRATES QUEST

Hello, first time writing about a bug, here I go:
the quest starts fine until ino visits my humble shack. if i sleep with her 1 time and reject her the second, the quests gets bugged: as soon as I get out to join the fight at the warehouse, I find Tashigi not only in front of it with the guard's captain(her right place to be found), but also near the slave trader in upper oceania in front of the major house(she shuold be found there only after the warehouse fight) if you talk to her there, it will cause a dialogue fallowed by her entering your party. if you go then to the warehouse and continue with the quest, another tashigi will enter the party, causing the 2 of them to be with you at the same time in the party. now, while this error gets resolved by simply saving exiting and reloading, the next one doesn't: after the warehouse event, we have Revi that joins the party as a mercenary but, if you ook at her equipement: error and CTD, if you take her off the party she disappears(she reappeared for me in the mercenary shop where you find all the other mercs for sale). this causes the halt of the quest progression:
when the counter lady asks us if we want to enbark for the next quest, If I choose yes, nothing happens and the same dialogue will appear over and over again even if I say no. maybe the quest is still not finished but i thought i shoud point out the other problems :) i really hope i was clear enough since english isn't my first language.
keep up the awesome work!

I've talked with Ed and he's aware of the bug. Hopefully it will be fixed someday XD. About the quest, yeah, it's a work in progress.

Quote    Reply   

#302 [url]

Jan 29 17 4:57 AM

Tinne26 wrote:
I've talked with Ed and he's aware of the bug. Hopefully it will be fixed someday XD. About the quest, yeah, it's a work in progress.

I understand, thanks :) I'd like to also point out a problem with the niji quest:
after I get the scroll of antidotes, normally i would go back to the king and start the "hot springs quest" by talking to godfrey, except now godfrey only says:"our new home will be much bigger". did I miss something?XD

Quote    Reply   

#303 [url]

Feb 10 17 7:16 AM

Got a popup with the text 'Hey, it seems there's a problem with "Paralyze" (8) alter state icon. Please tell the devs about it! Thanks <3'. Game continued fine after clicking okay, but as the popup said, the icon for paralyze is just white with no actual symbol.
Also, it can be kinda hard to click on the ok button when the mouse is turned off, and pressing W doesn't turn it on while there's a popup, you might wanna consider reactivating the mouse upon popups.

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#304 [url]

Feb 10 17 1:38 PM

MaouNoHentai wrote:
Got a popup with the text 'Hey, it seems there's a problem with "Paralyze" (8) alter state icon. Please tell the devs about it! Thanks <3'. Game continued fine after clicking okay, but as the popup said, the icon for paralyze is just white with no actual symbol.
Also, it can be kinda hard to click on the ok button when the mouse is turned off, and pressing W doesn't turn it on while there's a popup, you might wanna consider reactivating the mouse upon popups.

Thanks for the report, I just pushed the system this morning, that's why there might be some errors. I just commited a fix for that issue.

You should also be able to press Enter to skip the message or use W to toggle the mouse on/off. Anyway, these are error messages that are designed to not be seen when everything works fine. Them being annoying/crashing the game is actually intended. You are lucky that I was feeling kind when I coded it this morning to not crash the game XDDDD

Quote    Reply   

#305 [url]

Mar 8 17 7:13 AM

hi in the ruined lifeguard shack area on the other side of the island is the Burgomeister office. When its raining and you go inside the office its raining inside the buildingimage

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#306 [url]

Mar 8 17 4:31 PM

pilipaa wrote:
hi in the ruined lifeguard shack area on the other side of the island is the Burgomeister office. When its raining and you go inside the office its raining inside the buildingimage

yeah that's the climate system, some maps are incorrectly classified. we already got a new classification, we just need to add it to the scripts, so it should be fixed soon. hopefully. someday :D

Quote    Reply   

#307 [url]

Mar 14 17 5:22 PM

I'm coming across as an error on my files when I try to play on of the girls. I try to leave my brothel, even when I'm not working, and it wont let me leave saying I cant leave while preparing to work.

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#308 [url]

Mar 15 17 1:08 AM

treverawinnett wrote:
I'm coming across as an error on my files when I try to play on of the girls. I try to leave my brothel, even when I'm not working, and it wont let me leave saying I cant leave while preparing to work.

You have her assigned somewhere, you just don't know where. Go to any brothel, go to any job menu, and press M. That will unassign the MC from all jobs, and you will be able to leave. We will change this in the future, but we are busy lately, sorry.

Quote    Reply   

#309 [url]

Mar 18 17 10:18 AM

Ran into two separate bugs:

1: Music goes full volume after battles, even when set to 0%, when fighting the monsters coming from the gate west of Harpy's.

2: Crash when entering far left work door at Harpy's. ERROR: Scrip 'Actor / Couple / Party ' line 4121, in '+': TypeError ocurred. cannot convert Fixnum into String.

Quote    Reply   

#310 [url]

May 23 17 8:18 PM

Hi I found a few bugs:

Brothels:
1. I was able to enter the ring of fire brothels, now I can't

2. Teleporter in Phoenix flower keeps giving the same error even after I replaced with other girls

Girls:
1. I got other girls from Refia quest instead of her, I bought her from slave market, she's also still founded at the blacksmith with Temari scene
2. Zhang Liao equiped with some sort of spear, but her battle stats shows other weapon instead of spears, so i can't get any weapon xp

Maps:
Heartland, experiment dimension, and some Ry'leh indoor map seems to move to the edge of screen, following my character movements

Performance:
At big area, consisting a lot of trees, objects, etc, movement seems laggy, is it normal?

here's my save data, hope you guys can use it https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0spOjWs0I3FMEtxLXhNa1M3cm8 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0spOjWs0I3FMEtxLXhNa1M3cm8

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#311 [url]

May 24 17 4:42 AM

Hey Hypoglossus, I think you already talked with someone on the chatroom, but I'm replying to some of those anyway: already reported most errors, we are working on them. The second one shouldn't be happening, since it was fixed a couple days ago. The maps one is very low priority, so we are not looking into that soon, and lag should be pretty much as always (there's always been lag), and we will eventually optimize the game, but we just don't know when, since we have other more prioritary things to do. About girl reports, we may fix those soon too (but it will probably take a bit more time), but fixes probably won't be retroactive.

There's also another bug with the most recent changes:

Script 'Library' line 762, in '/': TypeError ocurred.
nil can't be coerced into Float
Which should probably be fixed by signing in/skipping a day, but I will try to write a patch anyway (EDIT: done).

Last Edited By: Tinne26 May 24 17 5:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#312 [url]

Jun 9 17 8:46 PM

guard intervening bug

Brothel line 2003 in 'guard intervening?': Name Error occured,
underfined local variable or method 'array for #

game shutdown after error report

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help