#221 [url]

Dec 29 16 1:31 AM

Suggestions:
- Add expensive consumables to increase stats.
- Add icon or some kind of marker to differentiate between girls from the brothel and free staff.
- The "tutorial" is not really a tutorial anymore, you should use another name.
- I didn't find any real high-quality single-hand swords... maybe change the class of some of those weapons sold by roland?

Quote    Reply   

#222 [url]

Dec 29 16 6:27 PM

Brothel system suggestion

Hello guys great job so far on the game, if you could add a way to assing one girl to all days with one button, and add a way to skip all end of day reports with one button it would save so much time in the brothel thanks!

Last Edited By: Vegeta Dec 29 16 6:52 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Jan 14 17 12:09 PM

"Quality of Care" - In short, paying more so that your slaves at a given brothel recover more Vigor and Morale than normal. Possibly make it a norm for Ojou/Noble-types to keep them from losing morale.
Elementalist - A person who can summon elementals for your brothel to act as low-upkeep whores. Low upkeep, but little room for improvement.

"Supervisor" - In random encounters, Supervisors don't show up until the rest of the party is KO'd. They're there so that the slaves that need training don't die, but still wind up the focus of the battle. Very frustrating when you're trying to grind a slave's Agility or Constitution and your PC keeps taking the hits instead of them.
A quick-start for the game, I.E: After you pick your character, a screen pops up to let you pick your brothel, and then again to pick your starter slave before giving you the option of acting out the opening scene.

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#224 [url]

Jan 16 17 3:09 PM

About the last suggestions:

Levi: yeah, all your comments are quite on point imo. Problem with consumables is that we would have to expand the system or hardcode the effects, and I would still keep it for <100lvl stats. So, not really a priority. I agree with the tutorial part, we should rename it introduction or something like that, I take note. What's the exact problem with free staff/slaves? Where do you need to tell them apart? And yeah, equipment rebalance is on our TODO list, but you know, low on staff and all that... u_u

Vegeta: thanks! with the new brothel additions, I also feel that we should have that button. I'll add it in out buglist as a low priority issue.

OranosSigma: the problem with those ideas is that they are hard to implement and we don't gain much from them. They are like nice little details, but we don't really have the time/staff to focus on that kind of things right now. You can use the skip option with your main character, though.

Quote    Reply   

black imperator

Famous Brothel Owner

#225 [url]

Jan 17 17 2:54 PM

OranosSigma wrote:
"Quality of Care" - In short, paying more so that your slaves at a given brothel recover more Vigor and Morale than normal. Possibly make it a norm for Ojou/Noble-types to keep them from losing morale.
Elementalist - A person who can summon elementals for your brothel to act as low-upkeep whores. Low upkeep, but little room for improvement.

"Supervisor" - In random encounters, Supervisors don't show up until the rest of the party is KO'd. They're there so that the slaves that need training don't die, but still wind up the focus of the battle. Very frustrating when you're trying to grind a slave's Agility or Constitution and your PC keeps taking the hits instead of them.
A quick-start for the game, I.E: After you pick your character, a screen pops up to let you pick your brothel, and then again to pick your starter slave before giving you the option of acting out the opening scene.

i really like the Quality of Care idea, that would make a good management rule. All girls would have a maintenance value based on traits and it would be up to you how much you want to pay per girl. paying less than their required value would cause issues, paying more would improve things

Quote    Reply   

#226 [url]

Feb 9 17 7:16 PM

- Add icon or some kind of marker to differentiate between girls from the brothel and free staff.

What's the exact problem with free staff/slaves? Where do you need to tell them apart?

Sorry, I meant in the job assignment menu. The reason I suggest this is to avoid making a free staff girl work everyday by mistake just because she appears as available on each brothel.

Some suggestions about the new UI:
- With the new "manage team" option, I don't really know anymore how I can change the equipment of slaves not in the party or how to use items on them (like medicine).
- Battle UI: the "status text" at the top should display the action name while you use the bottom wheel to select it, like "attack, items..."
- Battle UI: I suppose it's intentional, but just to be sure, would it be possible to display the HP/MP of the enemies when selecting them? As far as I know, there is no way to assess how strong someone is.

Quote    Reply   

vld666

Brothel Owner

#227 [url]

Feb 10 17 2:55 AM

levi wrote:

- With the new "manage team" option, I don't really know anymore how I can change the equipment of slaves not in the party or how to use items on them (like medicine).

I was wondering about that myself. I'm thinking i may only be able to change the equipment with the girls who are where i am (meaning my team when i'm in the wilds, and the girls assigned to whatever brothel i'm in when i'm in one), but i haven't had the time to try the latter yet.

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#228 [url]

Feb 10 17 4:08 AM

Yeah the equipment issue is listed as a medium priority bug in the buglist (goo.gl/vm7XIG (the link appears in the guides a couple times)). You can still change it from the brothels menu. I know it is a pain, and I intend to fix it, but I'm working on the battle menu right now. I will probably add another option to the manage team menu to allow this.

About the current action name, yeah, I can display that. I feel the same way, there should be an indicative text. Actually, I'm not really satisfied with having so many elements blinking, but I haven't come up with a better alternative. There's too many elements taking your attention.

About enemy HP/SP. We actually only discussed removing the SP bar, we don't really want to give too much info about them. But well, if you want to discuss that you should talk it with black. I usually don't make changes over that kind of personal preferences unless there's a general consensus.

Quote    Reply   

#229 [url]

Feb 18 17 10:46 PM

There's this one thing that's bothering me right now and should be easily fixed (if you agree with me that is). Granted, it's probably a stupid low-priority thing, but I figured I still should mention it...
Right now the combat party members show their resting pictures. Is it by design? Wouldn't it make more sense if they were showing their "guard" ones? Since they are obviously more combat oriented and they ARE fighting for you.
Just a thought =)

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Mar 25 17 2:27 AM

add marie from persona 4 gold
add Mavis Vermilion.Brandish.Dimaria Yesta.Irene Belserion from fairy tail
add kaguya from naruto
add mari makinami from evangelion
add agrias from final fantasy tactic
add maam,leona,flora,merle from dragon quest dai no daibouken

Last Edited By: LordofCaviar Mar 25 17 2:41 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

vld666

Brothel Owner

#231 [url]

Mar 25 17 3:30 AM

Both Makinami Mari and Agrias already have folders, (Mari even is already in the game). Agrias only has 1 picture so far (clothed, no action) so if you want her to be more "active" i suggets you try to find some more pictures and if you find some, either upload these and send the link on the corresponding "girls picture submission" thread (implemented for Agrias since she has a folder, unimplemented for the others). For the Dragon Quest girls, good luck finding enough pictures (although i haven't really looked for it lately). Last i checked, i only found enough pictures for Maam and Leona, and most of them needed some huge editing to be usable for the game.

And there is a specific thread for Girls Suggestion.

Quote    Reply   

#232 [url]

Mar 25 17 3:52 AM

vld666 wrote:
Both Makinami Mari and Agrias already have folders, (Mari even is already in the game). Agrias only has 1 picture so far (clothed, no action) so if you want her to be more "active" i suggets you try to find some more pictures and if you find some, either upload these and send the link on the corresponding "girls picture submission" thread (implemented for Agrias since she has a folder, unimplemented for the others). For the Dragon Quest girls, good luck finding enough pictures (although i haven't really looked for it lately). Last i checked, i only found enough pictures for Maam and Leona, and most of them needed some huge editing to be usable for the game.

And there is a specific thread for Girls Suggestion.

sorry for post wrong topic
i can find maam,leona,merle,flora picture 
where i must send picture to game creator?

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

Apr 8 17 6:37 AM

this is more of a request than a suggestion

can you please make the female thief in the left cell of the desert lords home recruitable?

weather it be via 2-3k gold for their 'lack of funding' or something else, I just feel a bit guilty leaving her there to die....

Quote    Reply   

#235 [url]

May 11 17 11:41 AM

Chibi wrote:
this is more of a request than a suggestion

can you please make the female thief in the left cell of the desert lords home recruitable?

weather it be via 2-3k gold for their 'lack of funding' or something else, I just feel a bit guilty leaving her there to die....

I'll actually second that.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help