black imperator

Famous Brothel Owner

Lead

May 15 16 1:16 PM

Tags : :

So, that's done. In addition to fix the bugs that will certainly arise, in the next few days/weeks, we'll expand on some of the new systems (secrets and relationship, mainly, also some visual goodies ^^), finish the VIP systems and then move on to the next major project which is the battle system rework

I am also looking for people to write small dialogues for the girls, please contact me if you wish to participate
Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 20 16 9:46 AM

hi
I wonder how's the battle system rework going? to be honest, i've been thinking about going back to sb ever since it was mentioned few months (or years?) ago.
could you share any info about it? what is going to change, and maybe when can we expect it (within months, or years?)

Quote    Reply   

black imperator

Famous Brothel Owner

#5 [url]

Jul 22 16 11:29 AM

there's a few plans for it. The first and main part of it is to rework the algorithms to make the fights more balanced and allow more growth for mid and late game (that's the part happening at the moment).

Next, there'll be rebalancing of classes, equips and monsters and additional set of skills and items (along with crafting and alchemy). The removal (and maybe rework) of the unfinished tactic system will be part of it too.
After that, there are more ideas but nothing especially decided yet.  (We still take suggestions and ideas for any of those points by the way).

Overall, it's a bit less flashy than the brothel revamp, but it has the same intent, to give us a proper base to expand the game going forwards.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help