Lillibilli

Brothel Owner

#21 [url]

Sep 15 15 8:09 PM

As far as i know the quest work as intended, if somewhat rare.
Keep going in and out from the western side of the slums and you will eventually trigger the next step.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 9 16 4:53 PM

I having some trouble with the quests:

Fran, I am pretty sure that it isnt starting up. Talking to people at the pub of the volcano town isnt helping, nor re-entering the mentioned pub.

Android18, I am almost sure that i saw her on the slave market more than once. Then i read about the quest. I already own bulma but I can not trigger the android18 scene. Also I dont see her at the market any more.

Refia, the imports merchant just sold her to me. No quest.

Ishizu Ishtar, can trigger the glass of water part. The guy outside the bar at the desert city keeps telling to piss off as he mutters something about his plans. The cook who doesnt move ask me if he can take my order.

Any heads on gonna be appreciated.

Last Edited By: Zoroastro Jan 9 16 4:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 22 16 5:51 PM

Zoroastro wrote:
I having some trouble with the quests:

Ishizu Ishtar, can trigger the glass of water part. The guy outside the bar at the desert city keeps telling to piss off as he mutters something about his plans. The cook who doesnt move ask me if he can take my order.

Any heads on gonna be appreciated.

I'm having the same issue, now.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 25 16 7:49 AM

The quest for Ishizu got changed. You have to look for that noticeboard a little further up in town and talk to the left side. It'll show you a wanted picture of a cannibal or something. Then go to the desert area with the scorpions and head up. You'll see a guard looking at a corpse. Keep doing the quest and eventually you'll trigger the Ishizu quest again. It turns out pretty fun! 

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 25 16 8:00 AM

also worth mentioning that you shouldn't talk to the guy outside the bar, it can potentially brake your quest. When you get to it, just give him water from the bartender and then buy him a drink... without talking to him...

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Aug 12 16 3:45 AM

Something I noticed for Tifa the 3d part of her quest also requires you to have her in your workroom / whoring I tried to get it without having her there for many months in a row and nothing happened but the moment I put her in the next day she was in my room.

Quote    Reply   

dezxter

Brothel Owner

#28 [url]

Sep 28 16 5:03 PM

wolve wrote:
Something I noticed for Tifa the 3d part of her quest also requires you to have her in your workroom / whoring I tried to get it without having her there for many months in a row and nothing happened but the moment I put her in the next day she was in my room.

This is not entirely accurate. You must have a dungeon built in the harpy's nest and then you need to enter your bedroom there aka the master bedroom.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Oct 8 16 10:38 AM

So I just finished the Ishizu / desert warrior quest until I got to the point where she just sits there and says "lead on partner" and I don't know where to lead on to. At this point I'm just gonna continue onward and forget about it.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Oct 8 16 11:23 PM

I have multiple times now but who knows it could just be one of those things where I haven't gotten the prerequisites for it to trigger yet such as buying the harpy's nest as long as it's not something like a random chance to happen I should eventually find it eventually.

Quote    Reply   

dezxter

Brothel Owner

#32 [url]

Oct 10 16 3:35 PM

Ok so I started a new save so I could help you out. I know exactly where you are on the quest. If you are playing as Aelia you have two options. Go talk with the brother outside the tavern and take the job or go to the nazir camp where you found farley. If you are playing as anyone else you need to go talk with the brother outside the bar. Not sure who was saying talking with him would potentially break the quest, But I have never had that problem. And this would be the time in the quest to talk to him anyway. Aelia is the only one who has another choice aside from taking the job with the brother btw.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 14 16 11:55 PM

guide update

hey sam, it might be an idea to update the current guide to reflect all the new updates that are currently happening. I just read that the refia quest got changed as well today.

Quote    Reply   

dezxter

Brothel Owner

#34 [url]

Oct 18 16 7:27 PM

Yeah this guide is definitely outdated. Unfortunately, it does come with the game as it is constantly being updated and imiproved. The quest refia was previously in has been changed. Refia was swapped out for another girl but everything else about the quest should have remained the same. If anyone ever has questions you can always join us at the chat: sb2revival@chatango.com . We can probably help you out as long as you keep the number of questions reasonable.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 2 17 10:51 PM

after i beat captain mohawk , i go to the city then i found 2 of his disciple talking about snow mountain and i have to check it out . any idea what is this quest about guys?

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 6 17 1:10 AM

there is an easy way to save kasumi and ayane + u didn't need to find all antidote scroll .
after u get the antidote scroll and u go away from the island , u will meet the ninja who give u this quest and ask u to give him the scroll - choose don't give and u will fight him , if u beat him u will keep the scroll . ( i suggest u can do poison and bleed buff if ur team is weak )

Quote    Reply   

Tinne26

Brothel Owner

#40 [url]

Jun 19 17 12:47 PM

Hey nightmare054, next time try to search in the forums yourself before asking, there's a walkthrough for the mountain questline in this very section. For small questions you can also ask in the game chatroom. Also try to avoid spamming the threads with consecutive messages and posting on threads that haven't had activity in more than 6 months.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help